- Research, surveys and studies in social-economic development field
- Financial products development
- Business development services and capacity building
- Financial education curriculum development and adaptation
- Financial models and systems design
- Responsible finance monitoring and evaluation
- Business plans development and evaluation
- Small businesses experiential counselling and judging
- Youth programs design and implementation
- Self Help Groups (SHG) formation and capacity building
- Small holder farmers capacity building
- Strategic planning workshops coordination
Our associates have a combined consultancy experience spanning over 15 years serving various local and international organizations. Some of the engagements are:
- CITI- IPA Financial Capability Study: Measuring impact on financial education in Kenya using Randomised Control Test (RCT): Kenya Financial Education Centre and Nairobi City County implementing the study: SMS Reminders for Savings for Nairobi City County staff.
- Financial Sector Deepening Trust (FSD Trust)-SACCO Fund: Kirinyaga Farmers Sacco designing of savings and lending products, carrying out marketing audit and developing strategic marketing plan
- AFC Consultants International (AFCI)-European Investment Bank (EIB) curriculum adaptation for rural self help groups for a pilot program in financial literacy campaign.
- MicroSave Consulting: Finance Sudan-MicroAfrica: Research and product development in voluntary saving.
- TechnoServe Kenya: Girl effect, Young Entrepreneurs programs Experiential Business and Business Plans competition judging.
- MicroSave Consulting-KWFT DTM: Research and product development in water and sanitation.
- Financial Sector Deepening-MicroSave-Equity Group Foundation-Microfinance Opportunities (MFO): Financial literacy and Entrepreneurship project (training need analysis and curriculum development).
- Financial Sector Deepening-WOCCU SACCO Cap: Product development and credit administration.
- Essence International Ltd-Musoni microfinance: Product development.
- Emerging Africa Capital Ltd (EmAC):Development of Sharia sacco in Kenya.
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya-Sacco Managers Forum: Paper on The Role of Financial Cooperatives in the Vision 2030.
- WYLDE International: Research, IT and youth programmes development Services.
- Faulu Business Advisory: Products marketing, Self Help Groups formation advisory and enterprise development.
- Dheer Trading Co. Ltd: National distribution of Eco-Makaa briquettes strategy formulation and implementation.
- Equity Bank: Market Research and Product Development, marketing and staff development. Research focus was in agricultural sector small holder farmers in tea, coffee, horticulture, sugar, rice, cereals, livestock. Also, small and medium enterprises.
Family Bank: Market Research and Product Development that entailed developing new product concepts, rolling out, monitoring and evaluating pilot tests for new products. In addition, training staff on research and product development.