Facing Life's Challenges Head-onby John Gitau
This guidebook contains the hard-line information on how to courageously meet life’s inevitable challenges. The difference between people is not that some encounter challenges while others don’t. No, everybody is vulnerable to challenges; some small and others major. What distinguishes people is their internally driven ability to walk over challenges no matter how huge or overwhelming. That ability rides on one thing: choice.
You will learn among other things:
- How to face ill-health
- How to overcome money problems
- How to get over moodiness and negative emotions
- How to deal with fake friends
- How to develop faith in yourself and in God
- How to tackle bereavement within the family
- How to keep secrets and the beauty of silence
- How to influence people keeping yourself happy most of the time
- How to conquer undesirable habits
- How to appreciate difference in people
- How to manage relationships at work and remain happy and liked
Most of the insights in this book are unknown to many people. They come from the great teachers history has ever known and are given practical application through real and local examples bringing their teachings to life.