PERSONAL MONEY MANAGEMENT
Some people earn less money but manage it well. Others earn more and are ever low in liquidity. Is poor
money management as a result of low income, lack of knowledge and skills or basically a poor attitude
This training addresses money management in a different way than is common in literature. While it
gives the respective underlying knowledge, it places great importance on attitude. The training covers
the entire spectrum of money management.
1. Goals setting and Goal achieving
Be, do, have
The BIG goal
Resources and action
2. Earning – How to set up multiple sources of income
How to increase income
Setting sources of income
The power of leverage- time and networks
Money tracks – fats and rat race
Principles of money
3. Value spending – getting more from your money
Assets and liabilities
Giving and the power of leverage
4. The art of pleasurable saving
The rules of saving
Types of saving
How to accelerate saving
Associative conditioning in saving
Saving – scarcity or abundance?
5. Smart and secure investing
Objectives of investing
Factors influencing the investor.
Investment areas and vehicles
The mind that sees opportunities
6. Borrowing and debt management
When do you borrow?
How much do you borrow and where?
Debt management and allocation
How to get out of debt
7. Financial services and Insurance
Banks and financial institutions
How to evaluate financial services
Types of insurance products
Money transfer services
1. Staff will understand money better in order to respect and use it prudently.
2. Staff will learn how to leverage their money in investment
3. Staff will learn how to take care of the company’s financial resources
4. With improved liquidity, staff will be happier at work
This is a 2 day training. It is best delivered in house and to small groups of 20 learners.
Charges are Ksh 70,000 per group per day as training fees. Training material costs and meals are
provided by the client. A free copy of a guide book “ How to See money Making Opportunities” will be
given to each staff member attending the training.
A free introductory presentation can be made to the HR department staff for 30 minutes where two
preferred topics are chosen from the basket of training topics above.
Phone: 0723 855 494
Email : Kefec2017@gmail.com