TRAINING OF TRAINERS (TOT)
This is a skill based training to train university graduate trainees or diploma holders to
become trainers of Financial Education. By the end of the 5 day residential training,
learners will be certified trainers under the Global Financial Education Program.
1. Principles and practice of adult learning
2. Training techniques for working with adults
3. Giving and receiving feedback
1. Review of Technical Content from learning lessons.
2. Introduction to GFEP material
3. Review of content notes.
4. Discussions of current and desired behavior
1. Introduction to market research for financial education
2. Review of focus groups discussions and market research tools
3. Introduction to adaptation and local modification chart
4.Presentation and practical work
1. Practice and one market research tool in the field
2. Application of local modification chart to make adaptation
3. Practice giving and receiving feedback
5. Implementation and tracking
1. Overview of delivery model
2. Discussions on how to track results
3. Introduction to the 7 elements of design
4. Creation of Financial Education action plan
Trainees will become trainers of Financial Education after the course, certified by the
Global Financial Education Program to teach Financial Education anywhere in the world.
Charges are Ksh 155,000 per person for a 5 day residential training on full board.
Phone: 0723 855 494
Email : email@example.com