- Employment as best business
- Personal money management
- Motivation at work
- CHAMAS AND INVESTMENT GROUPS:
- Investing strategies and goals achievement.
- Personal wealth building
- Effective assets management
- Products development, marketing and credit administration
- Staff capacity building
- TRAINERS TRAINING:
- Financial education trainers training and certification for GFEP
- Village based financial education trainers
- INDIVIDUAL COACHING:
- Money making opportunities identification
- Creating and safeguarding wealth
- Debt use and management
- SMALL GROUPS TALKS:
We give talks to small groups of colleagues, friends or chamas on the
- How to identify money making opportunities
- How to craft money making deals
- How to manage debt
- How to maximise on employment
- Cash management systems
- Best investment strategies
- Entrepreneurship while in employment
- Managing business systems and controls
We encourage short sessions of between 3 and 6 hours
- DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS:
- Small holder farmers’ financial literacy
- Financial literacy campaigns
- Entrepreneurship for micro and small enterprises
- Savings and loans groups formation
- Curriculum development training
- Product development and marketing training
- Strategic planning training
Some of the training engagements our associates have undertaken are:
- Financial Sector Deepening (FSD)-Financial Education Partnership (FEP)-
Microfinance Opportunities (MFO): Public Service in Kenya Master Trainers of
- Financial Sector Deepening (FSD)-Financial Education Partnership (FEP)-Microfinance Opportunities: Curriculum Development and Adaptation training for public servants in Kenya.
- Financial Sector Deepening Trust (FSD Trust): Kirinyaga Farmers Sacco product development and marketing training for managers.
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA): Financial training for farmers groups. Research and product development for financial institutions.
- WOCCU: Sacco staff training. Training of consultants in research and product development, credit management, credit policies and procedures.
- Association of Ethiopia Microfinance Institutions(AEMFI) training of trainers in product development
- Swedish Cooperative Centre (SCC)-Cooperative Bank(Coop): Financial empowerment through member based organization (FEMO) product development training.
- European Union (EU)-Micro Enterprise Support Programme Trust (MESPT)- Fineline Systems Management: Product development training for MFIs, SACCOs and FSA in Small and Micro Enterprise programme (ASMEP).
- Kenya Rural Saccos Societies union (KERUSSU): Training saccos on credit administration, risk management and market analysis.
- Government Training Institute (GTI-EMBU): Strategic Planning training.
- AFC Consultants International-European Investment bank (EIB): Training of village based trainers for rural self help groups’ financial literacy campaign pilot program.
- Peak Performance International: Several open forum trainings on Wealth Creation. Training of their corporate clients’ staff as consulting trainer ( 8 different companies at different times).
- Faulu Microfinance: Trainers training for borrowing groups training.
- Motivational speaking and mentorship on entrepreneurship and money to several organizations’ staff- Adra Somalia, VSO Jitolee, Plan International, Rotary international, Capital FM, Apex communication, university students on NSE/Smart youth Investment challenge, Senior Exit(SENNEX) mentorship for United States International university (USIU) graduating classes.